Dr. Jay M. Perniciaro, B.S., D.C.
Dr. Jay Perniciaro was raised in Kenner and attended Archbishop Rummel High; received his Bachelor of Science from the UNIVERSITY of NEW ORLEANS in 1984. He received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from LIFE UNIVERSITY in Marietta, GA In 1991 and returned home to begin his private practice. Dr. Jay is the Clinic Administrator of Total Care Injury and Pain Centers with offices in Donaldsonville, Plaquemine, Baton Rouge, Denham Springs and Gonzales, LA
- Dr. Perniciaro is professional guest lecturer; offering a variety of medical and legal presentations.
- He is one of only eight Louisiana physicians to complete the Collision Reconstruction Course - from Texas Engineering Extension Services, Texas A & M University.
- He is one of only a handful of physicians in Louisiana to twice complete the advanced certification in Whiplash: The Master's Program for the Spine Research Institute of San Diego - 1997 & 2015.
- He received a Fellowship in the American Association of Integrative Medicine.
He is a Qualified Expert Witness in Chiropractic: Orleans/ Ascension/Assumption/Terrebonne Parish Courts.
- He has 120 hours post graduate certification in ERHARDT X-RAY Studies - advanced instruction in Radiographic Skeletal Analysis.
- He is past-Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Ascension Parish Tourism Commission.
- He has held leadership positions in numerous community organizations including the Donalsonville Area Chamber of Commerce, Donaldsonville Elks Club, Donaldsonville Rotary Club.